Monday, April 29, 2013

Yogurt

After the food for thought I brought up yesterday, I thought I'd pick something simple today...and it is food too :p In a way ;) 

I like yogurt. Not necessarily the fruit ones, or specifically flavored ones either. But the normal, natural one :) And when I mix them with rice, and put a little garnishing like cilantro, they just taste yummy. Have a little stir fried vegetables to go with it ;) Man.... the taste is just unbeatable. So yeah... the yogurt is not necessarily just yogurt in this preparation, but it is one versatile item for sure. 

Don't believe me? Try this dish once ;) (Click on image to go to the recipe link)


3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete